• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
1. What is your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62200668
2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) Gavin

3. What is your first legal name? Gavin

4. How old are you? 13

5. How many hours do you have on a server? 50+ hours and more to come.

6. What do you want to do to help the server? I want to make sure that everyone is friendly, Stop hackers, and rdmers and other rule breakers. I am on when staff are not active, and then random hackers and rule breakers join and they ruin the experience for everyone that is on. I think this should be stopped.

[color=#3333ff] 7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP? Yea, I have helped blacklist 50+ props and helped other people during the time of the server, I have also got some hacker who mass rdmed rdaed false warranted and other stuff the entire time while no staff where on and I recorded and he got banned before he could do anything else and before even more people could get on or he could do it again.There was one dude that didn't even know what Darkrp was and I showed him the basics and what to do. (Edit: I have brought Many things to staffs attentions like how everything got unblacklisted when matt shut down the server and added the cars.)

[color=#3333ff] 8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. Nope but I am a fast learner and can learn quick.

9. What does it mean to “be staff” It means I can help the community advance and teach people new stuff and get used to the server. It also means I can get rit of ban/kick rule breakers, make sure people follow the rules, It also means I need to be really active.

10. What is your time zone? EST

11. How often will you be able to play a day? I can play Most of the day during the summer when my school starts like 5-8 hours a day im kind of a no life.

12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them. English

13. Recently, I have been awarded the rank of vice president of my national junior honor society, They recognize me as a funny, chill guy!

[color=#3333ff] 14.Why do you want to be staff? I want to be staff to help the server be better. I feel like I can make the server a more unique and friendly place. I also think that if I have the right training I can be one of the best staff members I can help everybody with the rules and other things they are not sure about. Garry's mod is one of the only games i play on my computer and I love helping people on it. I have a total of 300 hours on Garry's mod and almost all of it is on dark rp. I am on when no staff members are on. This is why I would love to be staff!

P.S I Changed the color so your eyes didn't hurt
+1 I think he'll make a great addition to the staff team. Chill man and is fun to be around.
Accepted!
See me ingame for training.