• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Application
1.   What is your steam ID: (steamid.io)

My steam id is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980990228/ this is the link to my steam profile

2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

My in game name is Roidman 

3. What is your first legal name?

my first legal name is Jake and not Jacob so please don't call me that 

4. How old are you?

I am 13 years old as of making this application

5. How many hours do you have on the server?

i have about 3 hours and climbing as of making this Application 

6. What do you want to do to help the server?

i want to help by help new or even older players understand the rules of this sever and teach them how to play on this sever and not to kill people randomly so it make it a fun community 

7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP?

as of right now no I have not contributed to Undiscovered Role play but I would like to change as that as so as possible because I really like this sever and it has the best staff and I hope I can be apart of that staffing team in the future

8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP) 

i don’t have any other experiences as being a staff member 
as of making this but I would like to change that in the future

9. What does it mean to “be staff”

what it means to be staff in my eyes means that you help anyone who needs it have a fun active community and try to have it were people aren’t trying to ruin your community because that's no fun

10. What is your timezone?

i live in the pacific standard time timezone 

11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule)

i will be able to play about 4 hours a day on weekdays and maybe 5 hours on weekends

12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them.

at the moment i do not speak any other languages 

13. Tell us some things about yourself i am i n middle school and my favorite sport is football have blue eyes and i like my family and i like hanging out with my friends and i like to play with my friends on and video game including gmod i got blonde hair I really like it when it snows so I can miss a little bit of school and play games with people and
Also I really respect what you guys have done with this sever and how great it is with some of the best staff I have ever met  

14.Why do you want to be staff?) i feel that i could help a lot of new people and people who are having trouble with who aren’t there to roleplay and just to kill people also to help people who are breaking the rules and telling them not to 
ACCEPTED 
Please see a Head Admin+ for training.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”