Staff Application
1. What is your steam ID: (steamid.io)
STEAM_0:1:181041246
2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)
AndrewIsTooCool
3. What is your first legal name?
Don't have
4. How old are you?
5. How many hours do you have on the server?
56 Hours
6. What do you want to do to help the server?
I want to do to help the server is to make incredible things and make people say," wow that looks so cool or I am going to try that' and let them the best time and say," this server is the best I will play it every time". Another thing I want to do to help the server is to add new thing like cars, guns, jobs, and ect. Finally what I want to do to help the server is make it like creative and really fun and let people know about the staff and how the amazing things they do.
7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP?
No but am looking forward
8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP)
No but I hopping to be one.
9. What does it mean to "be staff"
What it means to be a staff is helping a server and trying to make people like let people like what you are doing to help the server and make the server look cool to people. Another thing what does it mean to "be staff" is to help make a server and make new updates and make it better then any other updates. Finally make the server creative and let the people get what they want to make the server better.
10. What is your timezone?
EST
11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule)
8+ Hours
12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them.
English and some Arabic 
13. Tell us some things about yourself
I like to play a lot of games and I like to see new things.
14.Why do you want to be staff?
I want to be a staff because I want people to think," wow this server is so cool I will play this every time and I will invite me friends to play with me" and let people know what the amazing things the staff do. Another  way why I want to be a staff is because I think there is not enough staff and all staff are doing a really good job and I want to be apart of the team. Finally way why I want to be a staff is because I really like to put thing in the server because I got a lot of cool things like cop cars, skins, and ect.
I want to see more work into this I feel like you can add more than just 1 sentence.
+1 

You're a good kid with a staff future in front of you.