• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tres Moderator Application
1. What is your steam ID: (STEAM_0:0:145616525)

2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)
My "In Game Name" is Tre.

3. What is your first legal name?
My first legal name is Tre.

4. How old are you?
I am 14 years of age.

5. How many hours do you have on a server?
I have 15 hours on the server.

6. What do you want to do to help the server?
I would love to help the community grow to its full potential, and also make sure all players are enjoying their time, as well as making the servers safe from exploiters, or trollers.

7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP?
I have never contributed yet to UndiscoveredRP, but I promise myself I will in the future.

8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP) 
I have a dictionary load of experience. I own 7 servers on Unturned that are going downhill since I have moved to Garry's Mod. They did extremely well. we had about all server 20/20 player's all day every day. My staff is very appreciated and in my mind. I could not have done as much without them.

9. What does it mean to “be staff”
My definition of to "be staff" is working with others around you in order to complete as one or many tasks together as a family. Also to work together to help a community or organization exceed and strive for more than they are capable of.

10. What is your timezone?
My time-zone is CST"Central Standard Time.

11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule)
I will be able to play for about 12 hours or more each day.

12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them.
I do not speak any other languages.

13. Tell us some things about yourself
I am a scripter, I do Java, Java+, Lua, and Diamond. Also Developing, GFX, and gaming.

14. Why do you want to be staff?
I want to be staff because I want to help the group exceed to a potential no-one ever thought a gaming community could go-to. Also to tend towards players wants, suggestions, and ideas. That way everyone can enjoy their time at UndiscoveredRP, hang out with friends, and meet the cool staff that helped the community started. I also want to help the community grow in members as well as Quality.
-1 sorry u really need more time on the server
(06-22-2018, 03:02 AM)Tempus Wrote: -1 sorry u really need more time on the server

The sexy handsome owner Matt said I needed to get some hours I am sorry I will get more.
Ah shucks, why thank you.
(06-22-2018, 07:17 PM)Matt Wrote: Ah shucks, why thank you.
Your welcome.
Put some color to your application damn my eyes hurt
(06-23-2018, 06:38 PM)Matt Wrote: Put some color to your application damn my eyes hurt

Still waiting for some colors.
(06-26-2018, 02:47 AM)Matt Wrote:
(06-23-2018, 06:38 PM)Matt Wrote: Put some color to your application damn my eyes hurt

Still waiting for some colors.

Hopefully you can read this

-1 Too many warns lack of hours and got into many sits.
Too much black & questions are the same color as some answers. 1 question are you colored blind? cuz u have like no color scheme