• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Omar (dagiartwort)'s Application
1. What is your steam ID: (steamid.ioSTEAM_0:1:103751709

2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) Omar-iwl-

3. What is your first legal name? Omar

4. How old are you? 13

5. How many hours do you have on a server? 9 but if counting from few years ago 59

6. What do you want to do to help the server? Discipline RDM'ers and rule breakers to make RP'ing for casual GMod players fun.

7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP? I haven't donated, but I plan to donate soon.

8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP) EasyRP (Senior Mod) Undiscovered RP (Senior Mod) CSGO Surfers (SurfWizurd/Admin)

9. What does it mean to “be staff” To be staff, it means you have responsibilities on the server regular players don't have. For example, you have to help people out to make an experience on the server fun for people trying to role play with our server, UDRP. Being staff also means you have to be on duty at the right times aswell, such as if many people are on with only 1-2 mods on duty, you need to be on duty as well.

10. What is your timezone? Eastern Standard Time

11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule) On weekdays, 3-4 hours, on weekends, 5-6 hours

12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them. Arabic (fluent), German, English

13. Tell us some things about yourself Well, I am a 13 year old boy who loves to play fortnite and GMod.  I am honest and will admit mistakes to admins when I make them. I love playing UDRP because all my old friends and new ones have been playing for a bit and they keep me wanting to play on the server. I came Cairo, Egypt at a young age and lived in the United States for about 3 years. I like to play basketball, football, and baseball. I am also the President of my local National Honor Society. 

14.Why do you want to be staff? I would love to be staff for multiple reasons listed: being honest, being responsible, and help my favorite server out; (as seen below)

I am a very honest person, I read the rules, I help people, and being able to have the responsibility of helping people will help me not only through playing video games, but through life in general. Playing games is my passion, and being able to also be apart of this server will be an honor to go through with.

Responsibility is something you have to tackle in life; and I understand on how being a moderator on this server will change how the server goes on with me. But being able to help my favorite server is inexplicable on how much I want to do it.

P.S. I love multiple people on the server (Altair, Samsong Zero shout out to the boys) and please consider my application.
1+ good length thorough app and ive seen you active in the game
+1 Ofc I have to plus one you omar you were a nice mod.
+1 even if the app was awful you proved yourself last time by being an awesome mod keep going Big Grin
+1 All the way
+1 

You're a cool kid sooooo.
+1 Lit, nice app its good!

Lit, nice app its good!
Accepted
Congratz see me for training soon I added your rank for now.