• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kangaroos App
1. What is your steam ID: (steamid.io)STEAM_0:0:299451206

2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) Homosexual Kangaroo

3. What is your first legal name? Nico

4. How old are you? 16

5. How many hours do you have on the server? 4

6. What do you want to do to help the server? change my ways and help the server be clean of rule breakers so everyone has fun.

7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP? Yes i brought some friends and played on it for hours.

8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP) My past experience was ending at superadmin and made sure server was free of mingers, rulebreakers, etc.

9. What does it mean to “be staff” To most people "being staff" just means you have power and everyone wants power. To me it means (for gmod case) server helper.

10. What is your timezone? etc

11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule) most of day unless i have work on weekends or with my girl.

12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them. spanish

13. Tell us some things about yourself :I play soccer, football, basketball, and i get god grades in school. I was number 56 in the world for rainbow six on xbox and i was on a professional team. I love jetskiing and all that fun stuff too.

14.Why do you want to be staff? I want to be staff so i can help the server and change how i play on this server. I was a minge before i got banned and came back today to change/redeem myself as a better .person
Nice application but you also need to have 24 hours on the server and it does not look like you put an effort in the app good luck.

overall -rep

Love Vibes ❤#7203

Good with forums  Angel

1k hours on Garry's mod
-1 inactive
badmin gang  Heart Heart 
-1 i never saw you on sorry -AndrewIsTooCool
Be Nice,Stay Positive,Be happy
Denied
Respect is for those who deserve it, not for those who demand it.