Thumbs Up 
1. What is your steam ID: (steamid.io)
STEAM_0:1:103751709
2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)
omxr
3. What is your first legal name?
Omar
4. How old are you?
5. How many hours do you have on the server?
About 10+ hours, partially helped In-Dev (prop restrictions) and played in open beta server, on previous servers about 100 in total
6. What do you want to do to help the server?
Personally, I want to help others enjoy the server because I recognize the server's potential. Being a previous moderator of the old UDRP, I was able to form connec.tions with old staff and I really enjoyed the company of the staff members, and I think that people really should be able to enjoy this server for what it is. It's simple (which also means High FPS so I'm not getting 20 FPS with a 2070S), and it's enjoyable. The jobs that you don't even have to pay for are still fun, which is great.
7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP?
I lent a hand in Moderation of the 2018 UDRP. I also 2x boosted the discord server.
8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP)
EasyRP (Moderator) UndiscoveredRP 2018 (Senior Mod) and one other server I'm forgetting about Tongue
9. What does it mean to “be staff”
"Being staff" on a DarkRP server means ridding the server of toxicity, as well as still keeping the things that make DarkRP what it really is (in a nutshell, monitoring toxicity so everyone can enjoy themselves.)
10. What is your timezone?
Eastern Standard Time
11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule)
I should be able to be active almost daily.
12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them.
Arabic (Fluent), English (Fluent), Japanese (Conversational)
13. Tell us some things about yourself
My name is Omar and I am 15 years old. I enjoy gaming and building computers. I also play basketball and lacrosse for my school. I am a second generation immigrant from Egypt  Sleepy .
14.Why do you want to be staff?
I want to staff because I remember all the previous fun I had being a staff member with Matt. I want the server to achieve an active player base because it truly should have one. It deserves it.
(my old app from two years ago is still on the forums WeirdChamp)
+1 Noice.
ACCEPT
DM me for training...
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”