1. What is your steam ID: (steamid.io)
STEAM_0:1:93054858
2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)
Venom
3. What is your first legal name?
Immanuel
4. How old are you?
14 turning 15 July 24th.
5. How many hours do you have on the server?
200+ (600 GMOD)
6. What do you want to do to help the server?
I can help this server in many ways. One way is, to always monitor new and welcoming players making sure they obey to every rule in the server. Secondly, I would like to see the community grow and have a great server with lots players joining each day. Thirdly, is to enhearten no troller's, hackers, exploiters enter the server and cause chaos in the server disturbing new players. Lastly, I would guide new players that enter our community and make them filled with happiness and joy, with them playing and entering the server. This is what I can do to help the server in many ways!
7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP?
I donated for VIP.
8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP)
My experience as staff is pretty well, I've been an administrator for servers in Minecraft for 4-6 years. I used to be a Admin on undiscovered RP before it shut down. I've always enjoyed guiding and administrating server. I've understood all of the rules and guidelines of Garry's Mod and being a staff member.
9. What does it mean to “be staff”
"Staff". Staff, truly has a meaning to the word. What it means to be staff is to be a helpful and honest person. Making sure that you are a well known person in the community always looking forward for helping and enforcing the server and the community. Staff is for keeping the server in line and organized with players that would actually like to RP and not killing people. Lastly, Staff means to always have a open mind and knowing what is right and what is wrong. This is what it means to be staff.
10. What is your timezone?
EST
11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule)
5-9 Hours a day.
12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them.
English, little bit of Chaldean/Arabic.
13. Tell us some things about yourself
I am a honest and caring person. I love helping out players, helping people out is a hobby for me. I'm truthful and responsible, you can leave anything to me I will make sure that I will get it done. I'm hardworking and determined, determined to making sure that this server will rise and be the best Dark RP server out there, These are some things about me.
14.Why do you want to be staff?

I wanna be staff because I have faith, faith in this server and I would like to be apart of this journey seeing our community rise and be on top of the Dark RP charts. Also, I love helping out players making sure they are having a fun and well time in our server. Welcoming new players to our community. Lastly, I'd like to be staff to make sure our server has no griefers and try to tear the server down into a dead server. This is why I would like to be a staff member on Undiscovered RP.
ACCEPTED
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”