• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GPG Application
1. What is your steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:426800806 ( No Alternate ID )
2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)
GalaxyPixelGamer, GPGLegends, or LordOfKek.
3. What is your first legal name?
Given pass to ignore question
4. How old are you?
15 years of age, 3/24/2004 DoB
5. How many hours do you have on the server?
3-5 hours
6. What do you want to do to help the server?
There seems to be no "NightOwl" staff members. In applying, i'd like to fill in the hole, for closer to 24/7 security on the server.
7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP?
No, I seek to do so in the future.

8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP)
UndertaleRp 1-2 years: Being a staff at UTRP was rather interesting, it taught me alot about how staff and players think apoun their sides. When i started out, i had 1 month as a player, then i became a staff. Most staff only played for 2 days, so I knew exactly what to expect from people. As a common skill, more often than not, I negotiate problems, whether than swinging my banhammer willy nilly.
9. What does it mean to “be staff”
To be a staff means many things. Staff, Admins, Workers, are all the same, they hold society. Imagine you have some slime, your server, your hands are all your admins, mods, and general good workers. if you have no hands, your server will spill out into madness and go everywhere. with a confined space to hold your server, you can keep it clean.
10. What is your timezone?
GMT-5, Palm Beach Gardens FL
11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule)
5:00pm-9:00pm, More Fluctuate on weekends.
12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them.
N/A ( No Alternate Language )
13. Tell us some things about yourself
General Process: A lot goes on around my mind when I'm staff. Running through the brief process, first i see a report. I see what the type of problem is. If its RDM: I'll bring the "victim" and the "suspect" to me and jail both. I'm not immediately sure if I'm being told the truth, so if a liar is put behind a cage, they'll get pressured more. Strangely, it works a lot, and more often than not, I banned for more fake reports than i did real ones. I always check logs just in case (If there are any). If the report is legitimate, the suspect gets a warn. If the report was a mistake, both are let go. if the report was intentionally fake, the victim gets a warn. If its related to raiding: I bring both the Raider and the Baser. I first ask the Baser to attempt to enter his base without typing in the codes. This lets me see if he built his base to be specifically harder for certain people who don't know the code. if nothing is wrong, I ask the raider what was wrong with the base. If nothing is wrong the answer i usually get is a foot-shot base. (A foot-shot base is a base that elevates the raider into a thin hallway, where the walls are slightly raised, leaving a hole at the bottom for basers to shoot through and hit feet of raiders, which is seen as unfair as it makes a base un-raidable essentially.) I will run a quick look at the base myself. If I find anything wrong, I'll politely ask the baser to fix it. if he does not, the baser receives a warn and it is forcibly removed. if nothing at all is wrong, then i tell the raider to not report the base again. if he does, warn for false reports. If its related to Minging: Everyone hates that word, minging. if you for some reason do not know what minging is, it is basically an example of trolling, purposely trying to piss someone as much as possible off without breaking rules, being a jerk on purpose. (One example, shooting near someone and getting them to fire back and kill you and saying its like rdm, that doesnt show up in logs you faked them. it only shows real hits.) Propclimbing, propsurfing, propspamming, all fall under minging, just so you know.

14.Why do you want to be staff?
Generally, I enjoy helping communities, I'm certain you know why with reading whats above this, but it makes me feel very proud about my job, even in a game.