• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frog Application
Wink 
1. What is your steam ID: (steamid.io) STEAM_0:1:520984562

2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) Admiral_Frog

3. What is your first legal name? John

4. How old are you? 15

5. How many hours do you have on the server? 27 to 28 hours I think 

6. What do you want to do to help the server? I would like to make the server feel like a new experience for players joining I would like to make this one of the biggest community's on gmod I will help all that I can.

7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP? Yes I have helped players know some of the little things about this new kind of server.

8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP) I have been admin on icefuse head admin on code 3 gaming and mod of multiple other starwars rp servers and have co owned a server that had 60 players back in the early days of gmod around 2013

9. What does it mean to “be staff” Being staff means to make the server a good place to be and make the structure very good of the server.

10. What is your timezone? Central Time Zone

11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule) I can play for about 3 to 7 hours a day

12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them. I speak a bit of German enough to tell someone to leave but not the well off the top of my head

13. Tell us some things about yourself I love gmod and love the server even more

14.Why do you want to be staff? I would like help the server grow and be a very fun time for anyone who plays on it
DENIED
You did not put much time or effort into this
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
(11-17-2019, 01:48 AM)RappidGamerZ Wrote: DENIED
You did not put much time or effort into this

What I put a lot of effort in it I was myself and thought it was good but okay  Cry