1. What is your steam ID: (steamid.io)
STEAM_0:0:122121278

2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)

Chrizz

3. What is your first legal name?

Christian

4. How old are you?

13 Since August 13 2004

5. How many hours do you have on a server?

3-4 hours

6. What do you want to do to help the server?
I want to help by enforcing the rules when other staff members aren't on. I see a lot of problems of people not reading the rules and breaking them unintentionally. I help them any way with out any staff privileges, but it is the ones that keep breaking those rules after I told them that gets me annoyed.  With out anybody with a staff rank on these people can just keep doing it. I am going to be on eariler than most people so I see this a lot now.

7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP?
Yes, by telling people the rules when they break them and how the rule works, and by providing the exact line where the rule is stated. Other than that I have been contemplating to maybe buy a V.I.P rank.

8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP)
I have some in matt's other gaming server (currently Discord mod)
I staffed in DashGaming (Mod to Admin)
and many other servers I forgot the names of

9. What does it mean to “be staff”

What it means to be staff is to guard the good and better users and help the bad ones to either change them or be punished to what ever the Staff member or a higher up deems fit. It also means that other players look up to you as a role model. It, finally means that you are trusted to make the right choices in everything you do Staff related, you are trusted not to abuse your rank.

10. What is your timezone? 

CDT

11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule)

Since it is summer I can be on a lot 3 hours - whenever I go to sleep.

12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them.

No, English only.

13. Tell us some things about yourself

I am Honest.
I am Willing to take chances
I am Willing to help the server whenever and however I can
I am a Massive gamer and have 2,000 hours in garry's mod
I have no life xD
I Can be a good friend
I Have NEVER abused a Staff rank

14.Why do you want to be staff? 

I want to be staff because of the fun and online friends you make on the way, being apart of a staff team is really exiting to think about. I have done this so many times and have so many times that I remember, and have never seen an owner on so frequently. Normally the owner is never on and just lets the server run and almost never gets on. Staff isn't just a "job" to me, it is a hobby.
Accepted!

msg me on discord for more info