• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadows Application
1. What is your steam ID: STEAM_1:1:101411258

2. What is your IGN? Shadow

3. What is your first legal name? Braxton

4. How old are you? 16 Just turned 16 on saturday Tongue

5. How many hours do you have on a server? 1 hour

6. What do you want to do to help the server? I want to keep the minges out and make let everyone have a awesome roleplay experience

7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP?No Sad

8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP)I was a head admin to a old server few years ago

9. What does it mean to “be staff” To keep the evil from roleplay and moderate the games to where everyone has fun

10. What is your timezone: EST

11. How often will you be able to play a day? 24/7

12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them. Chinese (mandarin) who ever is reading this Wo ai ni <3

13. Tell us some things about yourself: im 16 I am social I love to play video games, I am an honor roll student succeeding to keep a 4.0 gpa every year I love to play sports some sports I like to play is Football, Baseball, Swim, and wrestling, I love to workout and overall i'm a Healthy individual looking for some work!

14.Why do you want to be staff? I think I should become staff on the server because I feel I can really make a difference, yeah I know many people may say that but I mean it. 

I well known by some staff on the server already and some staff think I'm pretty chill, most of the users like me and I'm well known on the server all together. I've always liked video games once I found out you can be some kind of management role on them I was addicted instantly I've always been good at being staff on any game, whether Garry's Mod, FiveM, or any other game that you can staff on I've always been top and will always be.
Why do you want to be staff? I want to be staff because I really like this server and fine it pretty chill, sometimes. I want to be more apart of the community.
Израиль знакомства в Израиле

Израиль еврейские мужчины. Знакомства в Израиле подробнее тут

Attached Files
.gif   226.gif (Size: 3.52 KB / Downloads: 40)
+1 i've NEVER seen you beforre which deturred me to begin with but being your age and your definition of a mod i could see you being a good mod Big Grin (dont make me wrong ._.)
DENIED

lack of hours