• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Moderator Application By Monst3erboy455
1. What is your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:209044481

2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) Monst3erboy455

3. What is your first legal name? Emir

4. How old are you? 16  3/27/2002

5. How many hours do you have on a server? I was staff on the old udrp server and had probably About 60 hours .

6. What do you want to do to help the server? I would make sure Game play is fair. I would make game play fair by making sure player are following the UDRP rules. I would help the server out as much as possible by treating everyone equal no matter the situation. I would also Devote time out of my day to be on the server And Help players out with whatever their concern is.

7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP? Yes when matts old server was up i was Moderator.

[size=small]8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any.  I was Moderator on matts old server for like 2 months then the server went down But im a great friendly staff member and will make sure all players are treated with respect no matter the situation. I handled every situation appropriatly and never once abused my power. Strict about the rules and made sure players would follow em. and proved im not taking rule breakrs as a joke

[size=small]9. What does it mean to “be staff” To make sure rules out being followed for fair gameplay for other players.  It also means treating everyone equal even if they rdm like crazy and get unbanned u cannot hold a grudge against them you must handle the situation their in like if they were a normal player

10. What is your timezone? Eastern

11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule) 9 hours a day

12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them. Bosnian Turkish.

13. Tell us some things about yourself Im a hard working person That is strict on rules. Discipline is key to a server to make sure players no you wont give them wiggle room if they break the rules. I also like to fix small engine Machines such as lawn mowers weed Wackers snow blowers motorcycles. 

14.Why do you want to be staff? I would like to be staff because I can contribute to the server and make sure it is not being taken advantage of. ill take time out of my day to be super active and make sure that players are following the rules. If they are not following the rules i will take the most appropriate action needed To handle the situation even if i need to get a higher up staff member. Verbal warning will be issued depending On the situation. I will make sure players are satisfied at their stay for udrp and encourage them to get their friends to join.

Messages In This Thread
Moderator Application By Monst3erboy455 - by monst3erboy455 - 06-23-2018, 05:32 AM