• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application
1. What is your steam ID: (steamid.io)-STEAM_0:0:173844295

2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)-Zero

3. What is your first legal name?-Joshua (Call me Zero)

4. How old are you?-15 (April)

5. How many hours do you have on a server?-i'd assume its over 24 hours i have no idea how to check or what i have

6. What do you want to do to help the server?-become staff and help with sits primarily of course the occasional unsticking someone from a wall or removing props from spawn but primarily just sitting in the sit area (place FAR above the sky) and waiting for sits

7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP?-Nope. im broke and no i have no intention of donating if i had it i would but i don't so i can't

8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP) 

EasyRP-made it to senior admin
Massacre Gaming-made it to mod
MinecraftRP (pray for me i had to deal with what noone should deal with)-made it to admin
i have experience in other games but it doesn't really matter

9. What does it mean to “be staff”-it's more of a "Helper unttil you reach superadmin your job is to keep players in line and following the rules if you are superadmin and above you CHANGE the server for the better AND keep players following the rules (which is pretty sweet)

10. What is your timezone?-EST

11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule)-its random but mostly afternoon

12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them.-i speak english and only english

13. Tell us some things about yourself-i'm a weeb i dislike people that micspam i like staffing servers more than i do playing on them unless they have those circle printers then i love to spam those

14.Why do you want to be staff?-to help out the community and keep myself from being bored by the unique situations made by sits (for example one i had today where someone swore a hitman didn't have a hit and i looked it up and i placed it XD) that and i hate people that come on just to minge so thats a bonus

Questions asked:
When will my application be accepted?
Staff meetings happen on the weekends and due to this applications can take up to 7 days to get accepted but during this period staff will post comments on your applications either +1 which is supporting an app or -1 which means they are not. After posting a app please do not bug staff to view your applications they will see it in their own time.

Messages In This Thread
Application - by Zero - 06-21-2018, 12:49 AM
RE: Application - by Omar - 06-21-2018, 12:51 AM
RE: Application - by Zero - 06-21-2018, 01:50 AM
RE: Application - by Matt - 06-21-2018, 05:41 PM