1. What is your steam ID: (steamid.io)
STEAM_0:1:127977413
2. What is your IGN? (In-Game-Name)
Antonio
3. What is your first legal name?
Antonio
4. How old are you?
I am 14
5. How many hours do you have on the server?
The server just released about one day ago at night, and I have 4 hours on the server.
6. What do you want to do to help the server?
I want the server to become good with excellent staff and to make the game big just to help the server. If I am admin, my goal is to make the server get at least 25 people every day for a week, and I want the people to think that I am a good admin and they would ask me for help and I want people to tell other people about the server so it could get more popular.
7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP?
Yes, I have. I got VIP, and I would like to do more for the server.
8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP)
I have not been staff in Garry mod, but I have been in Minecraft and other games, and the servers did ok. 
9. What does it mean to “be staff.”
I think the meaning of staff is responsibility and trust, and the point of being it is to help the server out and make the server better just being you and admin to me means to do your best to show everyone how good you can be. If they think you are right it is a good goal, but if people don't like you if you are admin that is not good and I hope if I am admin, it will not happen and admin also means to make everything better just being you and make reasonable goals like compliments. Also, admin is all about trust, and if people trust you they would like to go to a sit and ask questions not being scared or afraid to be in a sit I will try to make it easy and fast as possible to make the server fast and running without a problem. 
10. What is your timezone?
Eastern

11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule)
I would be able to play about 4-9 hours a day, maybe 10 if it is a good day, and if I wake up early and get on fast.
12. Do you speak any other languages? If so, please list them.
I do not speak other languages besides English 
13. Tell us some things about yourself
I am kind I would not be mean I would try to make people happy and try to have as much as possible and if it is not allowed I would not do it, I also will not attempt to cheat by giving myself money. Still, I will make people have a great time without people getting mad about stuff, and if there is an issue, I would like to fix it, and I will be proud to help out the server and try to make it a better place. 

14. Why do you want to be a staff?
I want to help the server out by trying to be a good admin and to make the server a better place. My goal is to create someone compliment me and even if someone says something about me that I would not like to hear, I would just ignore them, and also, I do not swear and cuss at people. I will try to do my best to make the server a better and more fun place. If I am admin, I will try to make money legit and not drop my self money. If I want money, I would ask the owner aka the founder of the server Matt, and I been at the sever from day 1 when it was created, and when I was there, I thought to my self that this server would soon grow and be popular and everyone will like me as admin or a player. My goal is to make the server fun and think that I am one of the best admins out there in the server or any server, and that is why I want to be an admin at this server.

Messages In This Thread
antonio staff aplication - by Antonio - 07-02-2020, 12:35 AM
RE: antonio staff aplication - by Venom - 07-02-2020, 02:44 AM
RE: antonio staff aplication - by RappidGamerZ - 07-03-2020, 05:53 AM