• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doppio Staff Application
1. What is your steam ID: (steamid.io)
The Steam ID of my Steam account is STEAM_0:1:91537051.
2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)
My in-game name of the UndiscoveredRP server is doppio.
3. What is your first legal name?
My first legal name is Caio.
4. How old are you?
I am 14 years old
5. How many hours do you have on the server?
I have about three hours on the server, but I am willing to put in more time as a staff member and a player.
6. What do you want to do to help the server?
What I want to do to help the server is to be able to tell other people about it so that it has more players. I also want to help rid the server of people that have no intent to RP or minging on the server so that the server is composed of only RPing players that want to have a fun time on the server.
7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP?
In a way, yes. I have told the owner about a few glitches I have found and he has taken them into consideration. I am willing to contribute to the server more by helping with sits and players that do need any help.
8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP)
I do have experience as a staff member on the |-ICE-| servers. I was a Moderator, then promoted to HeadModerator but then I resigned.
9. What does it mean to “be staff”
What I think it means to "be staff" is to be able to manage a server properly and be able to communicate with people in a positive manner and be able to solve issues efficiently and without getting anyone worked up or angry in any way. I think that I can make this happen if I get a chance to be staff on the server and I would love to have this opportunity to help the server and make it a big server that a lot of people will be looking forward to play on.
10. What is your timezone?
EST UTC-06:00
11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule)
I have school, so I only get home at 4 PM EST. I will be able to play until 8:30, so about 5 hours of playtime every weekday.
12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them.
Yes, I speak three other languages. I speak English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
13. Tell us some things about yourself
I can be a fun staff member from time to time and I can make people like for me to take their sits because I can make the sits fun and such.
14.Why do you want to be staff?
I want to be staff on UndiscoveredRP server because I can keep calm in tense situations and I can enforce the rules properly and without getting anyone angry, and I have a very chill demeanor. I also want to help with people that come on the server to minge, and rule-breakers in general because it happens every single day.
DENIED 
Due to the amount of warns you have
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”