UndiscoveredRP
Jaggerx's Staff Application - Printable Version

+- UndiscoveredRP (https://undiscoveredrp.nn.pe)
+-- Forum: Staff Applications (https://undiscoveredrp.nn.pe/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Denied Applications (https://undiscoveredrp.nn.pe/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Jaggerx's Staff Application (/showthread.php?tid=25997)

Jaggerx's Staff Application - Jaggerx - 07-02-2020

1. What is your steam ID: (steamid.io) 
STEAM_0:0:949816

2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) 
Jaggerx

3. What is your first legal name? 
Joah

4. How old are you?
As of right now, 15 almost 16 very soon, coming up in September, on the 17th. (I am more mature than the average 15-16 year old). People are surprised of my level of maturity. 

5. How many hours do you have on the server? 
As I am typing this at the moment, I have 1 hour and 30 minutes.

6. What do you want to do to help the server? 
I am an Owner/Developer and coded some of it myself, on DayZ Standalone. So I feel like I would be able to help out a brand new server, such as this one in particular. The reason why I am not on my own server is because the host basically just shut it down out of nowhere and gave up when I spent a full week and a half working on my own server everyday, from when I woke up to when I got off only to sleep, I know and was taught a bit of code as well so I am familiar with it. Overall, I just want players to have a good time for once on a game that they like to play, meaning I am fair, kind, nice and generous, but ofc am able to flip that switch any day or any moment to become very or however strict depending on the situation, with reasoning.

7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP? 
Yes, way back when Matt had the server up, we could just say that I am an old friend of Matt's. 

8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP) 
As I said in question #6, I am an Owner/Developer and coded some of it myself, on DayZ Standalone. So I feel like I would be able to help out a brand new server, such as this one in particular. The reason why I am not on my own server is because the host basically just shut it down out of nowhere and gave up when I spent a full week and a half working on my own server everyday, from when I woke up to when I got off only to sleep. I have been staff on other games; 
DayZ Standalone - Owner/Developer, Co-Owner/Superadmin, Head-Admin/Staff Manager, and Admin. 
Rust - Co-Owner/Superadmin, Head-Admin/Staff Manager, and Admin.
 GMod - Co-Owner/Superadmin, Head-Admin/Staff Manager, and Admin. 
CSS (Counter-Strike: Source) - Owner, Co-Owner/Superadmin, Head-Admin/Staff Manager, and Admin. I have 4k hours on CSS, half of it is staffing that I played on a game mode called JailBreak/JB, similar to DarkRP as it is roleplay technically.

9. What does it mean to “be staff” 
To be staff; helping a server in particular to UndiscoveredRP, also let the people to help by leaving suggestions to staff, which in my opinion if someone leaves a suggestion then that staff member shall mention it to the team, and the owners and higher-ups, so we can then improve the server and make the people who join look and say to themselves and/or friends "Damn, this server had effort put into it, this is an amazing experience!" Furthermore the fact of being staff, is to help make a server and come up with new updates and improve it from previous/any other updates. Lastly intend the server to be creative, and let the people not get what they want, but leave suggestions and such, to make the server better. That way the staff and anyone else can disagree or agree, and create it so players can enjoy it much more as they continuously play the server.

10. What is your timezone? 
PST

11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule) 
Daily, if I am not then it's literally because I have school work, or I am out somewhere IRL possibly shopping or some shit, but once I get back on I always give reason and explain. I can be on from when I wake up to when I go to bed.

12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them. 
No.

13. Tell us some things about yourself. 
I am 15 about to turn 16 in 2 months, I have 9 pets, 3 dogs, 2 cats, 2 lizards, 1 ferret, 1 fish. I am fair, kind, nice and generous, but ofc can be strict any moment if necessary/needed. I am about to have my license soon too, meaning I can finally drive and etc. I can't think of anything else to put, besides the games I like to play; Dark Souls 3, CSGO, GMod, Rust, ARK: Survival Evolved, Rainbow Six Siege, DayZ, Assassin's Creed (waiting for Valhalla, shits gonna be sick asf). 

14.Why do you want to be staff? 
I want players to have a good time for once on a game that they like to play, meaning I am fair, kind, nice and generous, but ofc am able to flip that switch any day or any moment to become very or however strict depending on the situation, with reasoning. I am also able to put myself in another players position/point of view, and that way in any sit I do it'll be as fair as possible, and not bias.

RE: Jaggerx's Staff Application - Omar - 07-02-2020

+1 rooting for you man Smile

RE: Jaggerx's Staff Application - Jaggerx - 07-02-2020

(07-02-2020, 01:58 AM)Omar Wrote: +1 rooting for you man Smile

Thanks man Smile I won't let you down.

RE: Jaggerx's Staff Application - Venom - 07-02-2020

+1 feels like he could be a great part on the staff team

RE: Jaggerx's Staff Application - Jaggerx - 07-02-2020

(07-02-2020, 02:41 AM)Venom Wrote: +1 feels like he could be a great part on the staff team

Thanks man ! Appreciate it, won't let you down.  Cool

RE: Jaggerx's Staff Application - Matt - 07-04-2020

Your application has been denied for the following reasons.

- You do not get along well with other players.

- Your behavior in-game has some toxicity.

- Trouble getting along with staff younger than you.

You may always re-apply once you believe you have changed.