UndiscoveredRP
Laxifey staff applaction - Printable Version

+- UndiscoveredRP (https://undiscoveredrp.nn.pe)
+-- Forum: Staff Applications (https://undiscoveredrp.nn.pe/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Accepted Applications (https://undiscoveredrp.nn.pe/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Laxifey staff applaction (/showthread.php?tid=17)

Laxifey staff applaction - laxifey - 06-15-2018

1. What is your steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158594770

2. What is your IGN? Laxifey

3. What is your first legal name? Mason

4. How old are you? 15

5. How many hours do you have on a server? None it hasn't released but I have 500 on gmod

6. What do you want to do to help the server? I fell like a good community is everything and if the community gets filled with hackers and Rule breakers. it needs to be stopped. I want to help so the darkRP community inst ruined more than it already is

7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP? Once again Not up

8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP) I was Head manager on BananaRP(until shut down) I was also Admin on TitsRP for alittle bit until I went inactive

9. What does it mean to “be staff” To Give support to a Player and to make sure everything runs smoothly. To be staff means being Nice to everyone bettering the Community.

10. What is your timezone? PST

11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule) Any time Im needed. I dont really sleep.

12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them. I speak some spanish Not alot.

13. Tell us some things about yourself? Um well here is a list of my attributes
Kindness

I am a kind person I don't like being rude but I love using any profanity I will ONLY use it as a joke if I know that person personally as a friend. Personally.

Honesty
I never lie I don't like being lied to so I don't lie. I feel honesty is a big thing for staff. The staff I feel don't lie and make up false bans. I go by the quote "Treat others the way you want to be treated." Honestly, I feel is one of the biggest things in making a reputation/being staff.

Trustworthy
I am very trustworthy I don't betray factions, I never steal peoples gear and leave, I always like to build trust with other players which makes a nicer community. I have a lot of trust in the community, and I believe that trust through staff makes a stronger staff team.

Independence
I dont know when to ask for help and I'm stubborn about it. I am independent and I like to work by myself but I am ready to help any other players. I know I can depend on myself for many things such as banning/mutes and handle angry/toxic players.

Patience/Tolerance
I am not rushed by anyone. If I'm in Discord with a player I will not rush him. Also while ssing I won't try to be quick/be biased I will take my time with all players. I will treat everyone equally in teamspeak and will not be more lenient with someone.

14.Why do you want to be staff? Well, I have always been a hard worker. I stick to my word. If told to do something, I will do it on command with no hesitation. I respect everyone with the same respect they have given me. I am very committed to certain things, and being a staff will most definitely be one of them. I am lacking on things to Commit to right now and I fell like this could be a good addition to it

RE: Laxifey staff applaction - Matt - 06-17-2018

Accepted!

msg me on discord for more info