ShadowGarr"s Application
1. What is your steam ID: (steamid.io
[Image: copy.png]STEAM_0:1:175223499

2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)
ShadowGarr

3. What is your first legal name?
David

4. How old are you?

5. How many hours do you have on a server?
1 Hour..

6. What do you want to do to help the server?
I wanna help the server by bringing people to the server and making them have the best
experience they could have on a dark RP server. I can help out any staff out that needs help and people. I can be active on the discord and server. I'm able to do a lot because of the experience i have with staff. 

7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP?
No.. 

8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP)
I was a CO owner on my last server i was staff i resigned though, because of how much the owner abused his powers. 

9. What does it mean to “be staff”
To have responsibility and know what your doing and to help the server / members. 

10. What is your timezone?
Eastern Time.

11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule)
Basically all day. 

12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them.
Just English but i am Latino 

13. Tell us some things about yourself
I can be active, very truthful, know what I'm doing when it becomes to me being staff. Most of all though im pretty chill  

14.Why do you want to be staff?
So i can become apart of a great growing server and help out community members and staff. I love being staff because o feel i can do good in life even if its over a video game because im great at my job and will help anyone who need's me.Heart I can help the server get members and bring them a great staff member that truly knows how to be a staff. I love the server already I'm going to stay on this server for a very long while. 
DENIED
lack of hours