Staff Application for Military RP
1. What is your steam ID: (steamid.io)
STEAM_0:1:181041246
2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)
11B DI SSG Andrew or AndrewIsTooCool
3. What is your first legal name?
Andrew
4. How old are you?
5. How many hours do you have on the server?
3 days 
6. What do you want to do to help the server?
I want to help out with the server and find bugs and fix them right away, i want to help with problems that can be fix in the server, I want to deal with hackers and exploiters and people breaking the rules, i want to make sure everyone will have fun and have a great time, i want to help with the server by having fun with players and they my ask there friends to play with them on the server because how nice the people and staff are, I am active alot and people my join the server because of the active people, and I want to help the server out by suggestion alot of stuff and stuff that can help the server.
7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP?
I have VIP on the Undiscovered RP 
8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP)
I am staff on the Undiscovered RP server and was mod on it.
9. What does it mean to “be staff”
To help the community out and be nice to people show new people how the server works and what to do, show people how cool the server is and how great it is, and help out the server with stuff, deal with hackers and exploiters, help fix stuff on the server if there is a problem, and it means to be apart of something great and helpful to the server, and have fun with the players.
10. What is your timezone?
EST
11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule)
9+ hours
12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them.
Little Arabic and Chaldean
13. Tell us some things about yourself
I am nice, kind, and great.
14.Why do you want to be staff?
I want to be staff because i was staff on the Undiscovered RP Server and i want to try to be on the Military RP Server and i can help alot, I am very active I am on everyday, I can help new users and show them how the server works and how good it is, I want to show people how great the server is, I want to make people be happy they are on the server and be active on it alot and show there friends and family to join them because how great the server is, I played from day 1 of the server i been playing alot, alot of people know me on the server, I can help with alot of stuff, when I be WO (Warrent Officer) and do tryouts when they 1v1 i can tp them back and do the 1v1 again, If i am the only staff member i will make sure no one breaking any rules at all times and if even staff are on I will make sure no one will break the rules, I will catch hackers and exploiters from the commands i remembered from Undiscovered RP, I wont do anything bad, I will not favorite anyone, I will make sure I will do great and on track, and I can think of so many things for the server.
Be Nice,Stay Positive,Be happy
+1 respectful, helpful, modest. cool kid
badmin gang  Heart Heart 
Your application has been unfortunately denied. I appreciate your effort into this application you're a good kid but you're staff on DarkRP and I would like it to stay that way. "I can help with alot of stuff, when I be WO (Warrent Officer) and do tryouts when they 1v1." is not really a valid reason of why you want to be staff you're stating you want to be staff for the "commands" you get. Your spelling and grammar are not good and what I like to look in staff is a small bit of professionalism. Especially for a server like MilitaryRP, I understand you reach the age requirement but for with a server like this depending on how the RP is not serious, semi serious, and serious it will take a certain level of maturity and professionalism for you to maintain a role on this server. Thank you for the time and you may re-apply in the future once you've believed you've gotten better at these skill traits.
Respect is for those who deserve it, not for those who demand it.