Neh
0%
3 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noctilus Mod Application (2)
1. What is your steam ID: (steamid.io) STEAM_0:1:100328846

2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) Noctilus

3. What is your first legal name? Alex(ander)

4. How old are you? 14

5. How many hours do you have on the server? 4h (or higher, im not sure how to check total play time)

6. What do you want to do to help the server? I want to help the community grow and I want it to not just be and RDM fest. I want people to join and stay on the server, because it's fun. I am willing to support the server however I am able to.

7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP? Not directly, but I plan to help in the future, whether it be financially, or through other means.

8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP) I have been mod on 2 servers so far. (1 trial mod) and it has been a great time. it's nice to help people and make sure nothing is just anarchy. I don't play on those servers as much, mostly because they have a dead player-base (one shut down). But staffing on them has been a great experience to me.

9. What does it mean to “be staff” I believe it means to help the server grow, help layers have a fun experience, and to be part of a community. It means that you are willing to put yourself out there and volunteer to help.

10. What is your timezone? PST

11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule) Most of the day, especially at night. I am free almost all the time. 

12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them. I speak a lot of spanish, as i have been taking it for 9 years. I also know very basic French, but very limited.

13. Tell us some things about yourself. I'm a gamer. i play a lot of gmod (its my most played game) but I also like to play anything where I can just chill and lay back. I'm in highschool and love being social. I like to crack jokes but can be serious when necessary. I also currently play on 5 different gmod servers, so it's a big part of my life. I tend to be competitive (whether it be in sports or video games) and like to be the middle man. I resepct somebody as long as they have mutual respect for me, and I prefer to be laid back about that stuff anyway.

14.Why do you want to be staff? I hope that I can assist the server in growing and and increase the fun experience of its members. Staff is less of a job than just something fun to me. Being a member of staff is great because I get to play on the server like normal, but I'm there if someone needs help, and that's a good feeling.
It's an okay application. I'm sure you could be a decent addition to the team, but you would have to prove urself Smile . +1, show me somethin
badmin gang  Heart Heart 
+1 Really good player, I see someone do something against the rules and this dude already knowing it’s not allowed, also like for your application kinda surprised on how the grammar is correct and how it doesn’t hurt my eyes. I definitely think you will be a goodmin and not a badmin.?
Your Opinion probably doesn't matter Wink
Very nice application, love to see you on staff team +1
+1 Nice Application I Hope To See You On The Staff Team -AndrewIsToCool
Information 
Your application has been accepted, message me on discord to get started.
Respect is for those who deserve it, not for those who demand it.