• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mikeys APPLACTION
Photo 
1. What is your steam ID: (steamid.io)   STEAM_0:0=170399222

2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) Mikey

3. What is your first legal name?  Mikey

4. How old are you?  12

5. How many hours do you have on a server?  3hr or 5 hr 

6. What do you want to do to help the server?   Make sure everybody is having a good time in underscovered rp. Also make sure nobody tries trolling and make sure everybody enjoys the server.

7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP?  Donated to the server

8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP)  I don't have any but I want to start my first in this server.

9. What does it mean to “be staff”   To make sure everybody has a good time in the server. And to make sure everbody is fowling the rules. Also to make sure everybody is happy in the server.

10. What is your timezone? EST

11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule)   As long as I could

12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them.  Chaldean and English

13. Tell us some things about yourself  I love playing games and love seeing people happy in my servers or server I am staff in. Enjoy games like garrys mod is one and a lot other games.

14.Why do you want to be staff?
To make sure everybody is having a good time in the server. Also to make sure everybody enjoys the server. And make sure everybody is fowling the rules.
Accepted!

see me in game.