• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Konrad's Staff Application
1. What is your steam ID: My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:197006609

2. What is your IGN? My In Game Name is Konrad

3. What is your first legal name? My first Legal Name is Konrad

4. How old are you? I am 16 Years Old

5. How many hours do you have on the server? I have 34,4 Hours on the Server

6. What do you want to do to help the server? I want to be able to moderate and keep players from breaking rules and keep the player experience as positive as i can. I believe staff should be the most serious of all players in relations to RP rules, they should also be playful and happy.

7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP? No

8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. None but i really want to gain experience as a staff member and join your family. I will devote almost all of my Gmod time on this server to gain as much experience as possible and become the best staff i could possibly become.

9. What does it mean to “be staff”. To be staff means to keep people from breaking the rules and damaging the player-base. A staff member should always be friendly to all the players of a server and they should always be welcoming to everyone. Being staff means you are part of a family and it means that you can always ask for help and support when you are unsure of things.

10. What is your timezone? GMT-4 

11. How often will you be able to play a day? I will be able to play almost every weekend and i will be on almost any day of week except wednesdays and thursdays due to me going to cadets.

12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them. I speak English (Fluently) and French (Almost Fluently). I also speak Spanish enough to say i don't know Spanish.

13. Tell us some things about yourself. I am a very easy-going and friendly person. I love to help and encourage people to be their best. I never let people annoy me or anger me. I have a strong sense of justice; when someone is breaking the rules i will always mention it to them as a non-staff and report them if it continues to make sure the person understands the seriousness of what they are doing. This is my second time applying for staff so you know i am determined and i believe i will be a great fit for staff.

14.Why do you want to be staff? I get to resolve players problems and i get to improve the general experience players get on the server. Being staff makes it so i can help lessen the burden on other staff of taking all the sits and i can stop people from breaking rules myself.
Your application has been denied.
Respect is for those who deserve it, not for those who demand it.