• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
1. What is your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63718907

2. What is your IGN? shapro

3. What is your first legal name? Robert

4. How old are you? 16

5. How many hours do you have on the server? 25

6. What do you want to do to help the server? I want to make the server a more secure and fun place by making sure players follow the rules listed in the motd.

7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP? I have helped admins by alerting them to rule breakers within the server itself.

8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. I was a super admin on a serious Clockwork Half-Life 2 Roleplay server called Tarrenvale. I was the co-owner for a month before the server was shut down due to financial problems. I was also an admin on a Star Wars rp server that was shut down long ago due to high lag from the 40-50 concurrent players that were on the server.

9. What does it mean to “be staff” Assisting players and making sure the server is fun to play by enforcing the rules.

10. What is your timezone? Central.

11. How often will you be able to play a day? On saturdays and weekdays after 6:00PM CDT.

12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them. With English, I also speak spanish.

13. Tell us some things about yourself. I'm a hard working student at my high school who enjoys to play games on my free time.

14.Why do you want to be staff? I really enjoy what his server has to offer so far. I personally want to be able to make it a safer and more fun place for any players that will be joining.  Smile

Messages In This Thread
Staff Application - by shapro - 11-17-2019, 01:46 AM
RE: Staff Application - by RappidGamerZ - 11-17-2019, 01:47 AM