Staff Application
1. What is your steam ID: (steamid.io)
STEAM_0:1:78897698
2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)
JayDog
3. What is your first legal name?
John
4. How old are you?
5. How many hours do you have on the server?
I only have 2 hours on this server but I was told it was ok for me to apply so, yeah.
6. What do you want to do to help the server?
I would like to help this server grow because it is the first Minecraft role play server I have seen so I hope I can help the server grow and allow more people to see this server and all its glory.
7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP?
I don't exactly know what that is so I would say no.
8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP)
I was staff on a server call Elite Lupus I was a t-staff and I took sits every day I "worked" around 6-7 hours a day on that server just helping out the community and hope that it can grow.
9. What does it mean to “be staff”
To be staff to me means to be active on the server and help people out even if it means giving up your role play time to do you duty as staff. I will always give up what i'm doing during rp to help out someone with a question or concern.
10. What is your timezone?
I am in PST
11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule)
I should be able to play 5-6 on weekdays and 7-8 on Friday through Saturday and 4-5 on Sunday I have to go to church then my mom likes to go visit her mom for a while.
12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them.
I am currently learning Spanish but besides that I only know English nothing else.
13. Tell us some things about yourself
Something about me, well I like to play video games a lot and I often like to play gmod and I will be playing this server a lot more because this looks like a good fun unique server. I go to school from 7:55 to 1:00 and have practice from 6 to 8 normally. I play badminton in high school and i'm going to try to become varsity. I am also really friendly but at the same time competitive so try not to challenge me Wink.
14.Why do you want to be staff?
I would like to be staff because I like helping servers like this out because I find it fun and I find it cool to help people out and find ways to stop people from rdming like giving them a compromise instead of them rdming they will realize how long it takes for servers to be made and the hard work that goes into servers like these. These servers tend to be fun and helping servers like these are just what I like to do and find fun. I hope you consider my application and I hope you accept me because I plan to play on this server a lot more than I have been already.
ACCEPTED
Congratulations! See a Head Admin+ for training.

~Thread Closed
Respect is for those who deserve it, not for those who demand it.