• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mikey For Staff
Mikey Williams' Staff Application

1. What is your steam ID: (steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:85350221

2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name): Mikey Williams

3. What is your first legal name?: Michael

4. How old are you?: 16

5. How many hours do you have on the server?: Like 10-11

6. What do you want to do to help the server?: Staffing is the easiest way to help a server. Obviously the higher I
get in ranks the harder it gets, but for now I just want to start out by staffing, I already donated so there's another way.

7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP?: I have, I've purchased V.I.P.

8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP): Co-Owner of SpriteRP | Moderator for
SuperiorServers MilRP | Admin on ULX Based Murder Server | 2 Month Admin on sadly SlaveRP

9. What does it mean to “be staff”: Staff is a general term for personal, but when you have smaller
parts staffing becomes more of a family type business, you get to know each other better, and ultimately become better friends.
That's what staffing is, friendship.

10. What is your timezone?: My TimeZone is MDT (Mountain Day Time)

11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule): 2-4 Hours a day

12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them. : N/A

13. Tell us some things about yourself:
I've been staffing for roughly 2 years, which doesn't sound like much
but I've definitely been through some shit, when you get to know me better I can really show to be a astound and down to earth
type of guy! I try to be understanding when it comes to things, and really try to make the best out of me!

14.Why do you want to be staff?: 

As stated early, to meet new people, solidify friendships, and have some good times. I want to create friendships with my fellow players,
while also creating a safe and fun environment for our people, If I'm accepted I will be sure to make these a reality, hopefully at least. Anyway
that's all I wanted to say.
Congratulations, You're one step closer to being Trial-Mod!

On Hold
Contact a Head Admin+ for your interview.