Staff
1. What is your steam ID: (steamid.io)
STEAM_0:0:170399222
2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name)
Mikey
3. What is your first legal name?
Michael
4. How old are you?
5. How many hours do you have on the server?
7 hours but i hopping the increase that time.
6. What do you want to do to help the server?
First, I want to get more people to play on the server, by sharing the server with friends. Second, help people enjoy their time on the server, by making sure no one tries to ruin their experience playing the server. Lastly, give good ideas to the owners of the server to help people enjoy their time on the server, For example tell them bugs with certain things, as well as add things like new roles or stuff like that.
7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP?
Yes, a while ago.
8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP)
No
9. What does it mean to "be staff"
What it means to be a staff is to help people on the server to enjoy their time here, as well as stopping people from trying to ruin their experience on the server. It also means to help people on the server who need help, also to respect players to want to keep playing the server.
10. What is your timezone?
EST
11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule)
6+ Hours
12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them.
English 
13. Tell us some things about yourself
I like to play games such as, Garry's mod as well as do sports.
14.Why do you want to be a staff?
I want to be a part of the staff team because i am willing to help the server as much as possible, by helping people enjoy their experience so they will keep joining the server everyday. I also wanna be helping the staff out. If there is no staff online i will participate in helping the server by making sure there are no griefers, so people will be able to enjoy their time on the server. This is why I wanna be a part of the team.

Messages In This Thread
Staff - by Mikey1030 - 07-01-2020, 05:39 AM
RE: Staff - by RappidGamerZ - 07-04-2020, 06:10 PM