• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
1. What is your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37571161

2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) NovQ

3. What is your first legal name? Devin

4. How old are you? 18

5. How many hours do you have on the server? None on THIS version of the server, however on previous versions of UDRP, I have over 50+ hours collectively, easily.

6. What do you want to do to help the server? I just want to help run things, make sure the rules are being followed and everyone is going to have a good experience, I've been playing this game for so long now, I understand the rules, and how to handle plenty of different admin scenarios, and yeah. Overall I just want to be someone that people can go to and ask questions so that I can help them out, and just make the RP experience run a little bit better then if I weren't in the position.

7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP? In terms of donating? No. In terms of staffing on previous versions of UDRP, yes.

8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. Well there really isn't much to describe here, I've SA'd on a multitude of different DarkRP servers, including UDRP on a few separate occasions. I just help make the server run better, deal with any issues that happen to come about, and ensure everyone comes to the server, and has a good time.

9. What does it mean to “be staff”? Great question, what it means to be staff to me, as aforementioned, is to ensure everyone on the server is having a good time, playing fair, and not breaking any of the rules, which provides for a fun RP experience. 

10. What is your timezone? Eastern-standard time.

11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule) Usually depends on my work schedule, whilst I do have my work schedule for the next year, my days week-to-week vary. Typically on my days off I can play Morning-Evening, buy on days I do have work, I won't be on until around evening time.

12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them. I can speak English, and American.

13. Tell us some things about yourself. Not much to know, really. I play games. I am here to have fun, and enjoy my time, whilst also ensuring everyone else does the same. I work in distribution, lol.

14.Why do you want to be staff? For all of the reasons stated above. I play games, love games. I want to help out old-time friend Matt. Keep his server in check, ensure no one is minging, and that everyone has a kick ass time so we can potentially grow this community into something great, the over-arching goal being to revive the 'DarkRP' category, yeah?
"Build a thousand bridges, suck one dick, you're not a bridge-builder. You're a dick sucker."
ACCEPTED

PM me on discord for more information. Matt_#2424
Respect is for those who deserve it, not for those who demand it.