• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
deathrayjj's staff app
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. What is your steam ID: (steamid.ioSTEAM_0:1:86151492

2. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) deathrayjj/castiel usually deathrayjj

3. What is your first legal name? brian

4. How old are you?
5. How many hours do you have on a server? 0.0 but you need staff and I hope to qualify i have 2000 hours on gmod.

6. What do you want to do to help the server? cause you need staff and i would like to help since i have a lot of staff experience and I enjoy being staff since I can take a lot of sits and I will usually be on a lot

7. Have you ever contributed to Undiscovered RP? never played it but the developer/my friend zero ask me to help get him some members and I did that's about the only way iv'e helped

8. Describe your previous experience as staff if you have any. (Don't post IP) I've been basic staff 13 times as mod and once as a admin/head admin

9. What does it mean to “be staff” to be staff... it means to help people, punish rule breakers and help people to be staff. It means to help grow the community and enrich every ones time on the server. to be staff it means to help, be a good role model for other plays, and to do my duty as a staff member around my comrades.

10. What is your timezone? EST time.

11. How often will you be able to play a day? (Time Schedule) a few hours maybe more probably in the summer whilst off of school 8-11am to 11-12 pm. during school I can be on 3am to 11pm

12. Do you speak any other languages? If so please list them. German Russian and a bit of Spanish.

13. Tell us some things about yourself Been staff a lot I  play a lot since i'm disabled. I have no problem dealing with stubborn people I know commands (may need a bit of a reteaching) and otherwise that's it.

14.Why do you want to be staff? to help the server to punish rule breakers help people and increase every ones experience on the server because if I get staff i'm very experienced in it. I can type fast take a lot of sits with the quality they need and last but no least I can play every day and perfectly balance basing/rping and being a decent staff member of the community. /font]
Accepted!

msg me on discord for more info